Laconia, NH—A historic former hosiery mill located at the dam at 151 Elm Street in Laconia has recently been sold. The brick and clapboard, four story structure was built in 1890 and underwent extensive renovations in the year 2000. John Goodhue of Roche Realty Group in Meredith represented the buyer, Centrex Corporation of Amesbury, Massachusetts. Steve Weeks, Jr. of Weeks Commercial represented the seller in the transaction. The building included approximately 8,532 sqft. of usable space on four floors. The building included a freight elevator, plus an office and 1,800 sqft. apartment on the top level with a deck overlooking the scenic dam in Lakeport, which connects Paugus Bay of Lake Winnipesaukee to Lake Opechee. The building sits directly on the waterway connecting the two lakes and was used for manufacturing and warehouse space. According to Goodhue, Centrex Corporation is a packaging and labeling firm, owned by Diana Goodhue, which will be relocating to the Lakes Region. Roche Realty Group has been a leader in commercial, business, land, condominium, and subdivision development throughout the Lakes Region, and has a published significant sales report contained on their website www.RocheRealty.com.