For individuals looking for an attractive water access community on the “big lake”, Samoset Condominiums offers an ideal central location. Located in Gilford NH, the community offers 22 acres of gently, beautifully landscaped rolling topography and 850′ of prime shorefront on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH’s largest lake. Spectacular views overlooking the widest expanse of the lake, the islands, and the Ossipee Mountain range are offered. There are approximately 130 luxury townhouses with various floor plans and architectural features throughout.
- 850 feet of crystal clear waterfront, with 22 acres of gorgeous land.
- Exceptional land plan and striking architectural designs nestled into the topography.
- Beautiful sandy beach with boat slips and moorings throughout the property.
- Award winning outdoor pool with small club house, overlooking panoramic lake views.
- Additional outdoor pool and tennis courts.
- Located convenient to shopping, fine restaurants, Gunstock Ski Area and area attractions.
It is very interesting to look at the progress this fine community has made since I sold the original parcel of land to the developed in the early 1980’s. Can you imagine that the original land parcel sold for only $250,000 which is the typical price of what a unit might sell for in today’s market, and there are 130 units there. It sure points to a successful real estate investment that was made by general investment real estate development in the early 80’s.
At the present time there are 6 condominium homes for sale ranging from a low of 184,500 to a high of $349,000. From January 1st 2013 through December 13th 2013 there were four sales in the community at the following selling prices $186,500, $260,500, $286,000, and a spectacular home at $578,000.
For availability at Samoset, click here to view our Samoset listings page.