Meredith, NH – 61 individual single-family homes along 3,482ft. of shorefront on Lake Winnisquam complete this desirable, rural community in Meredith. Waldron Bay homes come in a variety of styles and floor plans. Of the 344 acres that make up this association 170 are wooded conservation lands that border the private lots of various sizes. A clubhouse nestled along the scenic sandy beaches features a large community room with a fireplace, restrooms, changing areas and kitchen. Amenities include a tennis court, canoe/windsurfer racks and 21 boat slips.
- Approximately 3,482 feet of shoreline along Lake Winnisquam (New Hampshire’s 3rd largest lake).
- 344 acres of land, which includes approximately 170 acres of wooded conservation land bordering the 1 to 10 acre home sites at Waldron Bay, located on the western shore of Lake Winnisquam.
- 61 individual, single family home lots of various sizes, with protective conservation lands surrounding the community.
- Beautiful sandy beach with a large clubhouse directly behind.
- The Clubhouse features a large community room with a fireplace, restrooms, kitchen and bathroom changing areas.
- Tennis court and canoe/windsurfer racks.
- 21 seasonal boat slips located along the shoreline.
- Panoramic lake and mountain views from the clubhouse and a number of the home sites.
- A wide selection of individual home styles and floor plans.
- Many substantial homes have been built in this private community.
- Rural location in the desirable community of Meredith.
- Individual water and septic systems and underground utilities.