Sundown at Pendleton Beach
Route 11D and Pendleton Beach Road, Laconia
Sundown at Pendleton Beach is in a convenient location near the entrance to Governor’s Island. Attractive land plan, with a mix of architecturally designed town homes and separate condominium homes, in an attractive clustered setting with several designs and floor plans to choose from.
[widgetkit id=”40″ name=”Communities – Sundown”]
Sundown Features & Amenities:
- A deeded natural sand beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, with day dock, tennis courts and bath house is included for all association members. (Plantation Beach)
- Attractive land plan, with a mix of architecturally designed town homes and separate condominium homes, in an attractive clustered setting.
- Several designs and floor plans to choose from.
- Attractive stone walls.
- Victorian lighting and professional landscaping accent this eye appealing community.
- City water, city sewer, natural gas and underground utilities.
- Fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and contemporary interior finishes.
- Convenient location near entrance to Governor’s Island
- Near marinas, restaurants, shopping, Meadowbrook Musical Arts Center and Gunstock Ski Area.