Elm Street, Laconia
Mallard Cove is located in Laconia and features 30 distinctive condominium homes, 988 ft. of shorefront on Lake Opechee, and 2 natural sandy beaches with south and westerly exposure. The community has a convenient location with downtown shopping, Laconia Hospital, and Meredith Village nearby.
[widgetkit id=”35″ name=”Communities – Mallard Cove”]
Mallard Cove Features & Amenities:
– 988 feet of shorefront on Lake Opechee
– Two natural sandy beaches with south and westerly exposure.
– Tennis court.
– Located directly across the street from the 18-hole Laconia Country Club.
– Convenient address with downtown shopping, Laconia Hospital and Meredith Village nearby.
– Underground Utilities with city sewer and water, cable TV, electric and telephone.
– FHW – Gas fired heating.
– 30 distinctive condominium homes.
– Single family detached and attached duplex homes, with attached garages.
– One to two levels of living space plus basement or walkout lower level.
– Several spacious floor plans.
– Vaulted Ceilings and Skylights.
– Stone or brick fireplaces.
– Screen porches and decks.
There don't appear to be any properties matching your requirements!