Moultonborough – Cross a bridge over to Long Island and it will lead you to beautifully maintained Lands End on Lake Winnipesaukee. With expansive rolling lawns that lead down to the Lake, this community features a variety of single-family condominiums, duplexes and townhomes each with a unique architectural design. Amenities include a natural sand beach, individual boat slips, an in-ground pool, tennis courts, and play areas overlooking manicured grounds.
Lands End Features & Amenities:
- The community includes a beautiful natural sandy beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, NH’s largest lake, which is 72 sq. miles of water area with 272 islands.
- Individual boat slips are contained within the marina complex at the beach area.
- Tennis courts overlook the meticulously manicured grounds.
- A beautiful in-ground pool with lounging areas sits on the lawns overlooking the lake.
- Lands End includes a tremendous amount of common areas consisting of beautiful open fields, lawn areas, gorgeous trees, and professionally landscaped grounds.
- There are numerous open lawn play areas overlooking the lake creating a truly magical lakeside setting
- The property is accessed through a stone wall entrance, the reminders of a by-gone era at the turn of the century.
- The homes and condominium units at Lands End have been architecturally designed and blend in beautifully with the grounds. There are many choices available with differing floor plans and price ranges.
- The density in this fine community is one of the lowest on Lake Winnipesaukee because of the significant open common lands included with the community.