Gilford, NH: With over 400 homes Gunstock Acres offers a wide choice of price and architecture. You will find homes nestled into the hillsides and others with lake or mountain views. Amenities* at the recreation lot with 504ft. on Lake Winnipesaukee include sandy beaches, bath house, large dock/sun deck, launch for small boats, kayak rack, moorings, picnic area, tennis courts, baseball field and basketball court.
Gunstock Acres Features:
- Gilford’s largest community consisting of approximately 600 acres
- Sited on several mountain ridges overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee, the Ossipee Mountains and the White Mountains
- 500+ lots ranging in size from 1/4 acre to 3/4 acres
- Over 400 homes have been constructed in the community
- 504ft. of prime shorefront on Lake Winnipesaukee with outstanding lake and mountain views
- A true park setting overlooking the widest expanse of Lake Winnipesaukee, with unparalleled water quality for swimming
- Two sandy beaches, large community dock/sundeck, boat launching area with additional large day dock, restrooms, tennis courts, large mooring field for boat owners, canoe/kayak racks
- Close proximity to Gunstock Ski and Recreational Area, shopping and Meadowbrook Musical Arts Facility
- Wide variety of price ranges and individual single family homes styles to choose from
- Close to hiking trails
- Community water system
have access to these amenities.