Dockham Shore Estates
Gilford, NH: Dockham Shore Estates has 63 individual single family homes which have been constructed on approximately 60 acres of land. A large variety of New England style homes have been constructed with various architectural designs and floor plans, in a forested setting. A private natural sand community beach is located on Lake Winnipesaukee near the entrance to Dockham Shore Estates. Many of the homes in this community offer access to this beach.
Dockham Shores Features:
- An oversized day dock, boat launch, canoe/kayak rack and small storage building are located at the beach for association members
- Each of the individual lots average approximately 3/4 of an acre in size or larger
- The entire community is serviced by town sewer, a community water system, underground utilities and underground drainage
- Dockham Shore Road is great for walking, jogging and biking
- Convenient to all Lakes Region attractions including the Bank of NH Pavilion, Gunstock Ski Area and town and state beaches