Country Club Shores
Hickory Stick Lane, Laconia
Country Club Shores is a small association offering approx. 600′ of shorefront on Lake Opechee with a sandy beach, and 18 custom single family homes with garages. Located next to the Laconia Country Club golf course.
[widgetkit id=”33″ name=”Communities – Country Club Shores”]
Country Club Shores Features & Amenities:
– Beach rights to a sandy beach on Lake Opechee.
– Day docks and boat mooring.
– Kayak and canoe racks.
– Small association of 18 single family homes.
– Association roads are plowed in the winter.
– Maintenance free living with vinyl siding and windows.
– Full landscaping and sprinkler system.
– City water.